In the world of Internet business, better known as “e-commerce”, data is king. Keeping your customers, products, orders and data organized across platforms should be your top priority. Most properly organized businesses assess their needs as they grow, implementing different software platforms to keep their data in check. Often times, the user, product and order data is spread across multiple platforms. Keeping records synchronized as traffic and business grows can become a strenuous task, and as any similar process, prone…
- How To Monetize Your Free Mobile App
- Want New Leads? Try Live Chat Software!
- Partner Company Bucketfeet Acquired by Threadless
- Is My Online Store Idea Good? Answer These 10 Questions And Find Out!
- Are You Ready to Start and Run Your Own E-commerce Business?
- FarShore’s CEO Named Croatian American Top 40 under 40