In the world of Internet business, better known as “e-commerce”, data is king. Keeping your customers, products, orders and data organized across platforms should be your top priority. Most properly organized businesses assess their needs as they grow, implementing different software platforms to keep their data in check. Often times, the user, product and order data is spread across multiple platforms. Keeping records synchronized as traffic and business grows can become a strenuous task, and as any similar process, prone…
- Are You Ready to Start and Run Your Own E-commerce Business?
- FarShore’s CEO Named Croatian American Top 40 under 40
- What is the difference between a sketch, wireframe, mockup, and prototype?
- Shopify and custom development for your e-commerce business
- Mobile App Or Responsive Website in 2017
- How To Submit Your App To the App Store and Get It Approved