The National Federation of Croatian Americans (NFCA) has announced the recipients of its first 40 Under 40 awards. The award celebrates the success, commitment, talent, and accomplishments of 40 Croatian Americans under the age of 40. Recipients ranged from entertainers to sports figures to entrepreneurs. Included among this broad group of young professionals is the founder and CEO of FarShore Partners and co-founder of Dashfire, Nicholas Begich, III. Prior to starting FarShore, Begich held several corporate positions spanning information technology,…
- Mobile Privacy: How to Achieve Great App Privacy and User Experience
- 7 Important Trends in Online Shopping You Shouldn’t Miss
- Scrum vs Waterfall Methodology in Software Development
- Is My Mobile App Idea Any Good?
- Partner Company Pressbox Acquired by Procter & Gamble
- iOS or Android: Which app version should you build first?