It’s no secret that the path of the tech startup is uniquely challenging, and at times can be a lonely journey for entrepreneurs. Lack of revenue generating opportunities, poor cash flow, hindered product development progress from bootstrapping or even your concept not gaining initial traction are just a few examples of the rocky waters that startup founders have to navigate on a constant basis. But fear not, because as many entrepreneurs have learned before, there is a way to bolster…
- Partner Company Pressbox Acquired by Procter & Gamble
- iOS or Android: Which app version should you build first?
- Partner Companies Awarded at McClosky New Venture Challenge
- Crowdfunding for small business: How to secure funding
- Mobile design: App design trends in 2018
- I have an idea for an app: where do I start?