It’s no secret that the path of the tech startup is uniquely challenging, and at times can be a lonely journey for entrepreneurs. Lack of revenue generating opportunities, poor cash flow, hindered product development progress from bootstrapping or even your concept not gaining initial traction are just a few examples of the rocky waters that startup founders have to navigate on a constant basis. But fear not, because as many entrepreneurs have learned before, there is a way to bolster…
- Want New Leads? Try Live Chat Software!
- Partner Company Bucketfeet Acquired by Threadless
- Is My Online Store Idea Good? Answer These 10 Questions And Find Out!
- Are You Ready to Start and Run Your Own E-commerce Business?
- FarShore’s CEO Named Croatian American Top 40 under 40
- What is the difference between a sketch, wireframe, mockup, and prototype?