It’s no secret that shopping from the comfort of one’s own home while wearing pajamas and drinking coffee is becoming the trend. Even just thinking about having to get in the car, drive to the store, find a parking spot, sift through clothing racks, and wait in those dreadful long lines makes some frown in disgust. So what can you do to ensure you’re staying on top of the online shopping trends and keep your customers coming back for more?…
- 7 Important Trends in Online Shopping You Shouldn’t Miss
- Scrum vs Waterfall Methodology in Software Development
- Is My Mobile App Idea Any Good?
- Partner Company Pressbox Acquired by Procter & Gamble
- iOS or Android: Which app version should you build first?
- Partner Companies Awarded at McClosky New Venture Challenge