On April 27th, 2018 two of FarShore’s partners, Impowerus and Explore Interactive, competed in the final round of the McClosky New Venture Challenge at the University of Notre Dame. The competition started in November 2017 when they, along with hundreds of other new venture groups, submitted an extensive application including an executive summary. Upon acceptance, the ventures submitted a detailed business plan and finally presented in the semi-final and final rounds April 26-27th. Impowerus is an online platform to connect…
- Scrum vs Waterfall Methodology in Software Development
- Is My Mobile App Idea Any Good?
- Partner Company Pressbox Acquired by Procter & Gamble
- iOS or Android: Which app version should you build first?
- Partner Companies Awarded at McClosky New Venture Challenge
- Crowdfunding for small business: How to secure funding