Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming... If you are in IT you probably heard one of these buzzwords. They are all referring to software development methodologies which define the processes used to build software. To give you a short introduction on how software development is structured, in this post we are going to compare the oldest and today most popular development methodology - Waterfall and Scrum. The waterfall model is known as the traditional model, ie. for many decades this…
- Scrum vs Waterfall Methodology in Software Development
- Is My Mobile App Idea Any Good?
- Partner Company Pressbox Acquired by Procter & Gamble
- iOS or Android: Which app version should you build first?
- Partner Companies Awarded at McClosky New Venture Challenge
- Crowdfunding for small business: How to secure funding