When you have a mobile app idea, you don’t only want to get it into the hands of users as soon as possible, but into as many sets of qualified hands as possible. The most obvious way to do that is to make your app accessible to every smart phone user in the world, or at least the two main players in mobile. So, you take a look at your capital and realize this is a champagne taste on a…
- Partner Company Pressbox Acquired by Procter & Gamble
- iOS or Android: Which app version should you build first?
- Partner Companies Awarded at McClosky New Venture Challenge
- Crowdfunding for small business: How to secure funding
- Mobile design: App design trends in 2018
- I have an idea for an app: where do I start?