If you have an idea for a future app that will represent your tech startup, you probably have a vision of how the user should feel while using the app. What app designers often forget is that privacy regulations intervene with the ideal user experience, which is crucial when the users have an app in their hands for the first time. External privacy alerts If we ignore the gaming segment, most commercial apps operate with a certain level of data…
- Mobile Privacy: How to Achieve Great App Privacy and User Experience
- 7 Important Trends in Online Shopping You Shouldn’t Miss
- Scrum vs Waterfall Methodology in Software Development
- Is My Mobile App Idea Any Good?
- Partner Company Pressbox Acquired by Procter & Gamble
- iOS or Android: Which app version should you build first?