The National Federation of Croatian Americans (NFCA) announced the recipients of its first 40 Under 40 award in November 2016. The award celebrates the success, commitment, talent, and accomplishments of 40 Croatian Americans under the age of 40. Recipients ranged anywhere from musicians and entertainers to business professionals. Amongst this broad range of young professionals is founder and CEO of FarShore Partners and co-founder of Dashfire, Nicholas Begich, III. In the past 11 years Nick has taken FarShore Partners…
FarShore CEO Awarded Croatia’s Top 40 Under 40
What is the difference between a sketch, wireframe, mockup, and prototype?
Shopify and custom development for your e-commerce business
Mobile App Or Responsive Website in 2017
- FarShore CEO Awarded Croatia’s Top 40 Under 40
- What is the difference between a sketch, wireframe, mockup, and prototype?
- Shopify and custom development for your e-commerce business
- Mobile App Or Responsive Website in 2017
- How To Submit Your App To the App Store and Get It Approved
- How to Analyze Website Competition - Best Tools In 2017
- Technical SEO for eCommerce: 5 basic things you should do on every web store
- Magento vs WooCommerce - How to choose the best ecommerce platfom?
- Ten Ways to Promote Your iOS App in 2016
- Ecommerce Web Design: How to get Beautiful and Functional Design for your Online Store