The National Federation of Croatian Americans (NFCA) has announced the recipients of its first 40 Under 40 awards. The award celebrates the success, commitment, talent, and accomplishments of 40 Croatian Americans under the age of 40. Recipients ranged from entertainers to sports figures to entrepreneurs. Included among this broad group of young professionals is the founder and CEO of FarShore Partners and co-founder of Dashfire, Nicholas Begich, III. Prior to starting FarShore, Begich held several corporate positions spanning information technology,…
- Want New Leads? Try Live Chat Software!
- Partner Company Bucketfeet Acquired by Threadless
- Is My Online Store Idea Good? Answer These 10 Questions And Find Out!
- Are You Ready to Start and Run Your Own E-commerce Business?
- FarShore’s CEO Named Croatian American Top 40 under 40
- What is the difference between a sketch, wireframe, mockup, and prototype?