Entering the market as a premium paid application is one way to earn money with your mobile application, but initially places you at a disadvantage to the free applications that make up 90% of the all mobile downloads. Even when providing unique functionalities, justifying an initial purchase cost to a consumer can be difficult, especially without brand recognition. By utilizing some strategies that are less straightforward, but growing in popularity, you can earn revenue without sacrificing downloads. Ads A bottom…
- How To Monetize Your Free Mobile App
- Want New Leads? Try Live Chat Software!
- Partner Company Bucketfeet Acquired by Threadless
- Is My Online Store Idea Good? Answer These 10 Questions And Find Out!
- Are You Ready to Start and Run Your Own E-commerce Business?
- FarShore’s CEO Named Croatian American Top 40 under 40