Prior to the development work that brings your application idea to launch, all of the above terms represent a step that is beneficial or completely necessary in getting off the ground. When kicking off with design and development, these words are not interchangeable, though the differences can be hard to spot if you’re hearing them for the first time. A sketch, wireframe, mockup, and prototype are all unique ways to visually display the requirements of your application with varying levels…
- Want New Leads? Try Live Chat Software!
- Partner Company Bucketfeet Acquired by Threadless
- Is My Online Store Idea Good? Answer These 10 Questions And Find Out!
- Are You Ready to Start and Run Your Own E-commerce Business?
- FarShore’s CEO Named Croatian American Top 40 under 40
- What is the difference between a sketch, wireframe, mockup, and prototype?