There are many ecommerce platforms on the market today, but Magento and WooCommerce are among the most popular. Each has their own strengths and depending on what you want to do, one might be more suited for your needs than the other. Before deciding which platform you want to build your site on, you must first answer a few very important questions. First, you must ask yourself what you want your site to do in terms of functionality. This is arguably…
- Are You Ready to Start and Run Your Own E-commerce Business?
- FarShore’s CEO Named Croatian American Top 40 under 40
- What is the difference between a sketch, wireframe, mockup, and prototype?
- Shopify and custom development for your e-commerce business
- Mobile App Or Responsive Website in 2017
- How To Submit Your App To the App Store and Get It Approved