There are many ecommerce platforms on the market today, but Magento and WooCommerce are among the most popular. Each has their own strengths and depending on what you want to do, one might be more suited for your needs than the other. Before deciding which platform you want to build your site on, you must first answer a few very important questions. First, you must ask yourself what you want your site to do in terms of functionality. This is arguably…
- Want New Leads? Try Live Chat Software!
- Partner Company Bucketfeet Acquired by Threadless
- Is My Online Store Idea Good? Answer These 10 Questions And Find Out!
- Are You Ready to Start and Run Your Own E-commerce Business?
- FarShore’s CEO Named Croatian American Top 40 under 40
- What is the difference between a sketch, wireframe, mockup, and prototype?