Long standing FarShore partner, Bucketfeet, has recently been acquired by Threadless. As two Chicago retail companies, they have shared a similar mission to highlight creators through collaboration with emerging artists. Since Bucketfeet’s launch in 2011 they have built a community of over 45,000 artists and have sold nearly a million pairs of customized shoes, promoting a union between utility and art. Tangible design is more than prints you can wear, it means reaching out towards every corner of the globe…
- Partner Company Pressbox Acquired by Procter & Gamble
- iOS or Android: Which app version should you build first?
- Partner Companies Awarded at McClosky New Venture Challenge
- Crowdfunding for small business: How to secure funding
- Mobile design: App design trends in 2018
- I have an idea for an app: where do I start?