Entering the market as a premium paid application is one way to earn money with your mobile application, but initially places you at a disadvantage to the free applications that make up 90% of the all mobile downloads. Even when providing unique functionalities, justifying an initial purchase cost to a consumer can be difficult, especially without brand recognition. By utilizing some strategies that are less straightforward, but growing in popularity, you can earn revenue without sacrificing downloads. Ads A bottom…
- Mobile Privacy: How to Achieve Great App Privacy and User Experience
- 7 Important Trends in Online Shopping You Shouldn’t Miss
- Scrum vs Waterfall Methodology in Software Development
- Is My Mobile App Idea Any Good?
- Partner Company Pressbox Acquired by Procter & Gamble
- iOS or Android: Which app version should you build first?