When starting an online clothing company, it’s easy to get bogged down in procuring or manufacturing great products to sell. Without a well-thought-out online store, however, you won’t have the ability to sell your products effectively to your target audience. Below, we’ve outlined ten key considerations for anyone about to start an online store. Planning and Strategy 1. Customers-- Where will your traffic come from? One of the biggest mistakes made by new entrepreneurs is failing to identify a target…
- Mobile Privacy: How to Achieve Great App Privacy and User Experience
- 7 Important Trends in Online Shopping You Shouldn’t Miss
- Scrum vs Waterfall Methodology in Software Development
- Is My Mobile App Idea Any Good?
- Partner Company Pressbox Acquired by Procter & Gamble
- iOS or Android: Which app version should you build first?