With the resources available today, it has never been easier to make an iOS app. As a result, there has also never been as much competition in the app store. Without proper promotion tactics, it is very easy for your app to be buried under the other thousands of other iOS apps also competing for a limited amount of iOS users. It isn’t enough to simply have a useful app anymore, the app needs to be marketed and promoted to…
- 7 Important Trends in Online Shopping You Shouldn’t Miss
- Scrum vs Waterfall Methodology in Software Development
- Is My Mobile App Idea Any Good?
- Partner Company Pressbox Acquired by Procter & Gamble
- iOS or Android: Which app version should you build first?
- Partner Companies Awarded at McClosky New Venture Challenge