One of the most underlying questions that every internet entrepreneur should be asking is whether to make the website mobile responsive or start from the scratch and build a native app. The answer to this question is by no means simple, but there are guidelines that can lead you in the right direction. In order to come up with the best solution for your business and customers, you should tailor it based on the factors detailed in this post. Responsive…
- Mobile Privacy: How to Achieve Great App Privacy and User Experience
- 7 Important Trends in Online Shopping You Shouldn’t Miss
- Scrum vs Waterfall Methodology in Software Development
- Is My Mobile App Idea Any Good?
- Partner Company Pressbox Acquired by Procter & Gamble
- iOS or Android: Which app version should you build first?