Long standing FarShore partner, Bucketfeet, has recently been acquired by Threadless. As two Chicago retail companies, they have shared a similar mission to highlight creators through collaboration with emerging artists. Since Bucketfeet’s launch in 2011 they have built a community of over 45,000 artists and have sold nearly a million pairs of customized shoes, promoting a union between utility and art. Tangible design is more than prints you can wear, it means reaching out towards every corner of the globe…
- How To Monetize Your Free Mobile App
- Want New Leads? Try Live Chat Software!
- Partner Company Bucketfeet Acquired by Threadless
- Is My Online Store Idea Good? Answer These 10 Questions And Find Out!
- Are You Ready to Start and Run Your Own E-commerce Business?
- FarShore’s CEO Named Croatian American Top 40 under 40