Fresh off of their success on ABC’s Shark Tank in March, FarShore partner Packback Books has just closed a $1 million round of funding. In addition to Shark Tank mentor Mark Cuban, this raise includes 1871 Chicago CEO Howard Tullman, former Netflix exec Mark Achler, ContextMedia’s Rishi Shah, and Mark Tebbe from the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business. Connected through partner company Dashfire and supported at launch by FarShore, PackBack puts an end to high textbook…
- Is My Online Store Idea Good? Answer These 10 Questions And Find Out!
- Are You Ready to Start and Run Your Own E-commerce Business?
- FarShore’s CEO Named Croatian American Top 40 under 40
- What is the difference between a sketch, wireframe, mockup, and prototype?
- Shopify and custom development for your e-commerce business
- Mobile App Or Responsive Website in 2017