To steal a line from AMC’s Mad Men, “the day you sign a client is the day you start losing them.” The same sentiment could apply outside of the advertising world, to that of mobile applications and their users. The day you finally get that user download is the day you are no longer simply competing against other apps in the app store, but also every other thing your user spends their time on, both on and off their devices.…
- I have an idea for an app: where do I start?
- How To Monetize Your Free Mobile App
- Want New Leads? Try Live Chat Software!
- Partner Company Bucketfeet Acquired by Threadless
- Is My Online Store Idea Good? Answer These 10 Questions And Find Out!
- Are You Ready to Start and Run Your Own E-commerce Business?