Many of our iOS partners get to the point where potential users are begging them to launch on Android. Unfortunately, iOS and Android aren’t as friendly with each other as we would like. While a full-service development shop like FarShore can manage both iOS and Android development, there are several points you’ll want to consider before getting started with an Android project. 1. You’re going to have to build from the ground up. Because iOS development is done in Objective-C…
- Partner Company Pressbox Acquired by Procter & Gamble
- iOS or Android: Which app version should you build first?
- Partner Companies Awarded at McClosky New Venture Challenge
- Crowdfunding for small business: How to secure funding
- Mobile design: App design trends in 2018
- I have an idea for an app: where do I start?