Creating an iOS app and having it added to the App Store is always an exciting and challenging endeavor. There are several steps that you have to follow in order to turn your app from an idea to one of the million apps available for download on the App store. It all starts with iTunes Connect - a suite of web-based tools created to help developers submit and manage the apps they created. There are two kinds of apps available…
- 7 Important Trends in Online Shopping You Shouldn’t Miss
- Scrum vs Waterfall Methodology in Software Development
- Is My Mobile App Idea Any Good?
- Partner Company Pressbox Acquired by Procter & Gamble
- iOS or Android: Which app version should you build first?
- Partner Companies Awarded at McClosky New Venture Challenge