In 2011 Eric Ries rocked the startup world when he popularized a new approach product development in his book, “The Lean Startup.” Core among the principles he espoused was the philosophy of pursuing a faster launch to market with the simplest, most direct and core product possible – or what he calls, the Minimum Viable Product. A MVP is designed to be iterative in nature and encourages innovators to include only the absolutely required product features at the time of…
Want New Leads? Try Live Chat Software!
Partner Company Bucketfeet Acquired by Threadless
Is My Online Store Idea Good? Answer These 10 Questions And Find Out!
Are You Ready to Start and Run Your Own E-commerce Business?
- Want New Leads? Try Live Chat Software!
- Partner Company Bucketfeet Acquired by Threadless
- Is My Online Store Idea Good? Answer These 10 Questions And Find Out!
- Are You Ready to Start and Run Your Own E-commerce Business?
- FarShore’s CEO Named Croatian American Top 40 under 40
- What is the difference between a sketch, wireframe, mockup, and prototype?
- Shopify and custom development for your e-commerce business
- Mobile App Or Responsive Website in 2017
- How To Submit Your App To the App Store and Get It Approved
- How to Analyze Website Competition - Best Tools In 2017